“Bubble Blast Selfie Contest” CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WNTQ-FM (“Station”), owned and operated by Cumulus Media Holdings Inc. or one of its subsidiary companies, 1064 James St., during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the WNTQ “Bubble Blast Selfie” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
- Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age sixteen (16) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in Onondaga, Oswego, or Madison County NY. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cumulus Media Holdings Inc., its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s listening area, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 12:01am ET on July 6th, 2016 and will run through 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016 (the “Contest Period”). The last winner will be announced as of 9 am on Wednesday, August 24th, 2016. The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- Contest Entry: Visit the Station’s website http://www.93Q.com during the Contest Period and click on the “Contest” or “Ted and Amy” link, and click on the “Bubble Blast Selfie contest” link. To enter the contest, the link will take you to the Facebook page of ACR Health’s Bubble Blast page where you upload a picture of you, your kids, or your pets of a tasteful Bubble Blast picture. In other words, make sure that any inappropriate body parts are covered with bubbles! (photographs submitted must be in either .jpeg or .gif format, with a maximum file size of 4MB, and you warrant and represent that you have permission from all subjects included to submit such photographs for all purposes under this Contest, and indemnify the Station from any and all claims regarding the contents of the photo and the Station’s use of same. The pictures may also be used to promote ACR Health and their Bubble Blast Run on their website and social media pages during and following the contest. Please take the picture when you will not put yourself, your kids or your pets in harm’s way when taking the picture. Include your name, address, phone number and date of birth. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016 to be eligible for a weekly prize.
- Winner Selection. Every Wednesday beginning on July 13th and all during the Contest Period (dates listed below), two winning entries (one featuring a “person” and the other featuring a “pet”) will be chosen as the best pictures, by a panel of judges from ACR Health and their sole discretion, from the entries that have already been submitted to that point. All entries that are not chosen each week will be moved automatically to the next week to be among the submitted entries for winning. (in other words, entrants only have to submit one photo for contest) The winning pictures will be posted on the “Bubble Blast Selfie” link on www.93Q.com, on the Ted & Amy 93Q Facebook page, as well as websites and social media sites for ACR Health. The weekly winners will win the weekly prizes as listed below. The winning entrant will be contacted using the Facebook contact name provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.
- Verification of Potential Winner. POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. A winner who accepts a prize cannot rescind their acceptance and/or return the prize.
- Weekly Prize. There will be two weekly prize each Wednesday – one for the best “people” picture and one for the best “pet” picture. The prize will be different depending on the winning date. All prizes will be supplied by ACR Health. The winners will also be chosen by ACR but the winning pictures will be posted on both the websites and social media of 93Q and ACR Health.
Week 1 (July 13)- (music lovers total value $220) 2 tickets to Nora Jones on July 21 ($210) & Country Max dog wash ($10)
Week 2 (July 20) – (pamper yourself total value $130) 1- 60 minute massage Brian Tarolli ($70), Gift Card to karin jean total body waxing in armory square ($50) & Country Max dog wash ($10)
Week 3 (July 27) – (gift baskets total value $145) Laci’s Gift Basket ($100), Amazing Grace Supernatural gift ($35)Basket for your pet (including a dry dog shampoo), & Country Max dog wash ($10)
Week 4 (August 3)- (pamper yourself total value $130)- Royal Treatment LED Facial ($90), 1 Alex and Ani bracelet donated by Royal Treatment Spa ($30) & Country Max dog wash ($10)
Week 5 (August 10) – (family fun outing total value $204) 4 pack Double Days tickets ($24), 2 registrations for the Bubble Blast Run at the NYS Fair ($100) Sweet Frog t-shirts (4) and frozen yogurt coupons (4) ($40), Olive on Brooklea ($30) & Country Max dog wash ($10)
Week 6 (August 17) – (summer fun total value $168)-2 Family fun packs at SkyZone ($158) & Country Max dog wash ($10)
Week 7 (August 24) – (Bubble Fun pack total value $200)Silver Knights tickets (4) and signed merchandise ($90), 2 registrations for the Bubble Blast Run at the NYS Fair ($100) & Country Max dog wash ($10)
Odds of winning the Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Station during the Contest Period. Station reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Cumulus Media Inc., and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation and entry in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Station’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- Taxes. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Station, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reason causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available or claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Contest or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
- Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained after August 30, 2016 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Contest Sponsor identified below.
CONTEST SPONSOR: CUMULUS MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC., WNTQ, 1064 James St. Syracuse, NY 13203 and ACR Health, 627 W Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13204.